Springs Community Early Learning Centre is a Non-Profit Organisation.
The Governance board are responsible to oversee the administration and operations of the centre and to ensure that we are doing what we set out to do. Some of the things we’ve set out to do include:
- Providing consistently high quality education and care for our children
- Having a community focus, the governance board is made up of volunteers from the centre whanau and wider community.
- Having low-cost, accessible education, supporting participation for vulnerable parties.
- Work in partnership with whanau, establish the needs of whanau for their child’s education and work together towards the goals.
- Provide guidance for our families
The Governance Board meets monthly (5.30 Third Tuesday of the month, at the service). We are always keen to meet people who maybe interested in joining in to support the preschool and its community. These meetings are open to ALL interested stake holders.
If you would like to know more, please email us at email@example.com